Regolamento Uovo di Pasqua Majani
CONTEST held in accordance with art. 6 Presidential Decree 430/2001 (1) (a) Exclusions from Prize Events inasmuch organised for the production of artistic works.
The undersigned company Cosmetica Srl with registered office in Milan (20121), Via Brera n. 6 - tax code 09198410962, VAT number 09198410962, invites Instagram users to post a comment on the Instagram profile @diegodallapalma_official describing their essential habit, the reason and description using two adjectives or two nouns- linked to the whole described ritual - for the well-being of the body and mind, that shall be used with a view to engagement for future commercial purposes through the following contest:
AWARD BY JURY: AREA: RECIPIENTS:
From 07/11/2022 to 11/11/2022
Italian territory, Republic of San Marino
Entrants must be Instagram users, 18 years of age or older, with a public account (in order to be contacted in case of winning), residing in Italy and the Republic of San Marino. Employees, collaborators - and their relatives - of the Promoting Company, the Partner Company delegated by the Promoting Company (hereinafter the "Promoter") and other associated Companies shall be excluded from participation.
To enter the contest the entrant must be registered on Instagram on the starting date of the contest or previously. The Promoter reserves the right to require the entrants and/or winners to provide, at any time of the initiative, proof of registration to the above-mentioned social network before the starting date of the contest or will independently proceed to acquire proof in this sense. If no proof is provided or if it is not possible to acquire it independently, the entrant and/or winner shall be excluded.
the top 20 will be awarded each with a "Mind & Body" box containing 4 products of the new line (Illuminating Thalasso Butter Scrub, Silkening Cleansing Oil, Nourishing Melt-in Body Butter, Glowing Silkening Oil) by Diego dalla Palma Milano worth € 55.00 each
The top 20 will also receive an experience that will take place
in Milan from 14/01/2023 to 31/01/2023:
From 1st to 5th place: Pilates lesson with Cristina Marino worth € 150.00
From 6th to 10th place: Fitness lesson with Silvia Fascians worth € 150.00
From 11th to 15th place: Pole Dance Lesson with Louise Wawrzynska worth € 150.00
From 16th to 20th place: Dance Lesson with Virna Toppi
worth € 150.00
The exact location, date and time of the experience will be communicated to the winners upon winning and the winner can partecipate only on the day/time set by the promoter.
PRIZES “by jury":
If, due to organisational problems (e.g. unavailability of the "talent"), the promoter cannot organise the experience from 14/01/2023 to 31/01/2023, the lesson will still take place by 31/12/2023.
In this regard, the winners will be notified in advance of the new date.
Each of the 20 winners selected by the jury will receive, only if they accept, the prize (the box and the experience).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
During the period provided for by these terms and conditions, the Promoting Company will invite, through its Instagram profile, the recipients of the contest to comment on the post with their essential habit, the reason for their choice and the description using two adjectives or two nouns (hereinafter "written work").
To enter the contest, entrants must:
- follow Diego dalla Palma Milano's profile (@diegodallapalma_official) as Promoter of the contest; - comment once on the post published on the Instagram account @diegodallapalma_official with their essential habit (e.g. A. I would never give up on the combo "hot herbal tea and ginger cookies" on rainy days; e.g. B. My "blanket and favourite film" me-time becomes even more relaxing after a warm bath with bath salts; e.g. C. I love when I stay at home and light the candles to awaken my chakras), the reason for the choice (e.g. A. The "hot herbal tea and ginger biscuits" combo is the perfect ally to get away from the stress of work; B. My "blanket and film" me time is my way to treat myself because it makes me travel with the mind; C. Lighting candles is the best thing for my soul because the scent relaxes me) and the description with 2 adjectives or nouns (e.g. A. The "hot herbal tea and ginger biscuits" combo is at the same time sweet and relaxing; B. The "blanket and film" time is a stress reliever and mood healer; C. The moment I light the candles is magical and touching);
- tag another Instagram user friend who, if they decide to enter the contest, must follow Diego dalla Palma Milano's profile to be eligible.
If a user leaves more than one comment under the post, the first comment posted in chronological order by the entrant will be automatically taken into consideration: it follows that ALL comments published by the same user following the first will be unquestionably excluded from the selection.
By leaving a comment on the post, the entrant guarantees to be the creator of the written work, relieving the Promoting Company and the associated Companies in charge of organising and managing the contest, from any complaints by third parties. The entrant also authorises the Promoting Company to use them for the purpose of communicating the contest (online and off- line), including for the promotion on social networks, as well as for advertising and future communication purposes without expecting anything in return.
More specifically, by entering the contest, the author definitively transfers to the Promoting Company, free of charge, all the rights to use the "written work" on all means of communication both off-line and online in Italy and abroad (present and/or future) for promotional and information purposes related to its business, including for commercial purposes.
It should also be noted that entrants:
- guarantee that all the submitted material is lawful and that the submitted content is not
obscene, defamatory, blasphemous, racist or in violation of rights related to third-party intellectual property, moral substance, copyright, personal data and publishing and that in general complies with the provisions of the Copyright Act (Law 22 April 1941 no. 633) and subsequent amendments.
- guarantee that they have obtained all the consent and disclaimers for the use and
dissemination of the "written work" produced by any other person involved and that, therefore, the reproduction by the Promoting Company will not lead to the violation of third-party rights.
If even one of the requirements is breached, the entrant will not be awarded the prize.
At the end of the entry period the jury will evaluate all the comments that comply with the above-
mentioned rules and will determine a ranking.
The jury will evaluate the works by 05/12/2022.
The jury will consist of no. 5 marketing experts and/or representatives of the Promoting
Company and the Partner Company or persons appointed by it.
The winner selection will be determined exclusively by the judgement expressed by the appointed jury; the decisions of the jury are final and unquestionable.
The prize awarded will be the compensation for having created the "written work" deemed to be
more in line with the purpose of the contest and therefore more suitable to be used for promotional
campaigns related to the brand as particularly suitable for propaganda and advertising.
It should be noted that the awarded prize consists of one of the 20 prizes of the prize pool, and follows the regulation for an activity that involves a service, understood as a "descriptive comment" of the mood of one or more elements related to the new collection. The above- mentioned activity that involves a service is precisely referred to as a "contest" intended as a type of event in which entrants are awarded for merit and NOT randomly.
The judgement expressed by the jury shall be based on the following parameters/criteria:
1) Originality of the combination of the 2 nouns or adjectives
2) Creativity and details of the free creative reason
3) Relevance of the combination of the 2 nouns or adjectives and relevance of the
reason with the idea of #MindAndBodyRituals
Each jury member will assign a score from 1 to 5 for each judging criterion.
The sum of the scores will determine the final score of each comment.
In the event of a tie, the ranking will be determined in chronological order, that is, taking into account the time of publication of the comment: from the oldest to the most recent. It follows that the comment posted first in chronological order will be declared the winner in case of a tie.
The jury will establish a ranking of 40 users: the top 20 shall be declared as winners; entrants ranking 21-40 will be placed in reserve in case of forfeit or unclaimed prizes.
"Forfeits or unclaimed prizes" refer to all those situations listed in the clauses below where the winners notified by the brand:
DO NOT respond to the notification by the date indicated in the following paragraph "Notification of the Winners"
DO NOT communicate to the brand the shipping address to which the prize should be delivered by the date indicated in the following paragraph "Notification of the Winners"
DO NOT confirm their identity, the consequent age of majority and that they are actually
the "owner of the Instagram account used" through the documents required by the brand - with the intention of verifying them - by the date indicated in the following paragraph "Notification of the Winners"
- Respond but do NOT accept the award and reception of the prize
Notification of the Winners
20 winners will be notified via private message on Instagram (a message sent from the account of the Promoting Company, i.e. @diegodallapalma_official) and must respond within 5 days from the date of the winning notification by sending the following documents:
a copy of a valid identity document;
complete personal data with address for the shipment of the prize;
valid phone number and e-mail address
screenshot of the Instagram app (section "admin contact info" from the app /"personal
information" from desktop - https://www.instagram.com/accounts/edit/?hl=it - which can be reached by clicking the Call to Action /"Edit" button in the top section of your Instagram profile) which certifies that the nickname of the account used is truly connected to and owned by the user who posted the comment and that the e-mail and name and surname used are truly connected to the user.
In the case of
A winner who is a minor;
Failure or late submission of the required documents listed in the previous paragraph
"Notification of the Winners";
Entrant not residing in: Italy, Republic of San Marino;
the winner will be disqualified and the next winner in the ranking will be contacted.
By accepting these terms and conditions, each entrant:
Declares to be aware that by entering the contest he/she agrees to grant the Promoting Company and the Partner Companies the right and license, not subject to any compensation and not exclusive, to use, adapt, publish, disseminate and reproduce the content submitted, and, in general, to exercise all the rights connected thereto;
Guarantees that all submitted content is lawful and that, by way of example, the comment is not be obscene, defamatory, blasphemous, racist, or in violation of rights related to intellectual property, moral substance, copyright or third-party personal data protection, publishing and in general complies with the provisions of the Copyright Act (Law 22 April 1941 n. 633) and subsequent amendments;
It should be noted that:
- The Promoter reserves the right to require the entrants and/or winners, at any time of the initiative, to provide proof of registration to the above-mentioned social network before the starting date of the contest or will independently proceed to acquire proof in this sense. If no proof is provided or if the Promoting Company does not manage to acquire it independently, the entrant and/or winner will be excluded;
- If anomalous entries are noticed (duplicates, fantasy names, fake nicknames, fake or untrue
personal information - e.g. email address, age... - related to the account), they will not be taken into
consideration for the purpose of the contest and, therefore, will be disqualified;
- Contest participation implies full and complete acceptance of these terms and conditions. Any attempted fraud and inaccurate or false statement results in immediate disqualification. It is strictly forbidden to modify or attempt to modify the provisions relating to the contest, in particular the methods and elements determining its success. The Promoting Company reserves the right to take legal action against anyone who does not comply with these terms and conditions or has engaged in fraud or attempted fraud.
- The Promoter reserves the right to meet the deadline for sending 20 prizes to 20 winners, once their identity is verified and once the winners claim their prize, within 3 months from the final day for the jury to officially declare the winners. It follows that - since the selection of the winners and the consequent awarding of the prizes will take place by 5 December 2022 - the Promoter will proceed with the shipment of the prizes by 6 march 2023.
Cosmetica Srl, Le 4g Srl - which handles the management and monitoring of the contest - and Promotion Plus Uno Srl, a company designated by Cosmetica Srl for the management of the paperwork, shall not be deemed responsible in the case of a malfunction of the Internet network that would hinder the entry or execution of the contest. Furthermore, all three of the above- mentioned companies shall not be responsible for any external vandalism.
Since Cosmetica Srl and Le 4g Srl (on behalf of Cosmetica Srl) make all reasonable efforts to offer users available and controlled information and/or materials, they shall not be deemed responsible for errors, unavailability of information and/or non usability of Instagram from any computer, smartphone and mobile phone. Each entrant must adopt all protection practices necessary to protect their data and/or programs stored in their computer and telephone material against any intrusion.
Any person who logs into Instagram and enters the contest is entirely and solely
responsible for their actions.
Furthermore, by way of example, Cosmetica Srl and Le 4g Srl (on behalf of Cosmetica Srl) are excluded from liability in case of problems related to:
hardware or software material;
-loss of information provided by entrants for a cause not attributable to the companies
human and/or electronic errors;
disturbances of various kinds that may prevent a smooth execution of the contest.
Furthermore, it should be noted that users - with their membership and consequent entry - release Instagram from any responsibility as the Contest is in no way sponsored or administered by Instagram, nor is Instagram associated with this Contest in any way.
Cosmetica Srl and Le 4g Srl (on behalf of Cosmetica Srl) are in no way responsible for the entrants' physical inability to use the internet or for not being able to log into Instagram.
Cosmetica S.r.l. declares that:
the full terms and conditions are available at the company's (Cosmetica Srl) premises, on the
brand's website https://diegodallapalma.com/, by clicking on the CTA/section "#MindAndBodyRituals - Terms and conditions" in the footer of the homepage and by clicking on the BIO link of @diegodallapalma_official Instagram profile.
The Promoter and the associated Partner Companies will advertise the contest on their own digital properties and on digital media (online, social and Adv) and off-line.
Milan, 24 October 2022 Cosmetica S.r.l.