wooden thermal brush s - diameter 18
The top-of-the-range brush that combines the characteristics of the wooden and thermal brush in a single brush. It allows long-lasting styling thanks to its aluminum-coated wooden barrel, which ensures even heat distribution. Enhanced drying time - thanks to the high density of reinforced boar bristles cut at different lengths, which guarantees a perfect grip of the strand.
High definition styling, from straight to wavy hairstyles, but always manageable and dynamic. Perfect to achieve different stylings, from the most natural to the most technical.
• Professional anti-breakage and anti-split end brushes;
• Anti-static wooden brushes with soft-touch non-slip handles;
• Long handle for easy styling;
• Ultra-light to reduce wrist fatigue;
• Made in Italy
• Made in Italy brushes.
How to useThe expert's advice
1. comb the hair before drying it
2. prevent breakage by drying the hair up to about 70%, then use the specific brush to style it as you wish
3. work in small sections starting from the bottom up
4. always blow-dry hair from the roots to the ends and never the other way around
5. clean your brush regularly.
Remove any hair trapped in the bristles and rinse the brush with warm water and a few drops of shampoo once a week.
Hair TypeAll hair types
BenefitsDetangles and increases manageability.