vitamina c - brightening serum
How to useUse everyday, morning and night. Particularly recommended during seasonal changes or particularly stressful periods.
Apply few drops morning and evening to cleansed skin before applying a specific cream, avoiding contact with the eyes. It can also be used to boost the action of creams and serums if after stirring them together.
Skin TypeAll skin types
Active IngredientsSTABILISED VITAMIN C
To enhance and protect its action, we use next-generation highly stabilised vitamin C with multiple properties:
- reduces wrinkles, stimulating the production of hyaluronic acid and collagen,
- brightens the complexion, restoring radiance,
- prevents the appearance of dark spots, regulating the production of melanin
- protects the skin from UV and pollution, fighting free radicals
- relieves redness due to irritation and couperose, strengthening the capillary walls of the skin
- awakens slowed down cellular functions, helping brightening and restoring radiance to grey skins
BenefitsBrighter skin, less visible spots and discolourations.
Increase in skin radiance 38%
Reduction of spots 55%
Increase in skin density 100%
Texture - FormulaFast-absorbing fresh liquid texture.
Alone: for shock action when the skin needs intensive care, before the cream;
With a serum: for a combined action, apply vitamin C intensive serum to the face and then apply your usual serum;
With a cream: for an enhanced illuminating and anti-aging action or to make the product suitable also for skins that are reactive to concentrated product, add a few drops of product to your usual cream. Mix and apply.
Mar 5, 2021
Jan 2, 2021